Another local soldier dies in the line of duty in Iraq...Here's the link.
Scott County Soldier Dies in Iraq
Another local soldier dies in the line of duty in Iraq...Here's the link.
Scott County Soldier Dies in Iraq
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
It is so sad that our young men and women are giving their lives in a part of the world where so many people hate us. I hope I am wrong but sometimes I think Iraq is just another Vietnam without the jungles. The countries around Iraq will do whatever they can to keep a democratic government out of the Middle East. Sad.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
i remember that kid. he had a lot of friends from GCHS even though he didnt go to school there full time. really good, smart kid. I think he got 1400 on his SAT. I don't have anything else to say without injecting politics so I'll leave it at that.
I know the Mother and Step Father. Couldn't ask for better folks. This is truly a great tragedy for this family and all that knew him. Sad to see a young life taken for a hopeless cause.
All the work in the world won't bring peace or civil rights to this region. I wouldn't trade one of the Americans that have been killed for the entire country, but then I would make a pretty brutal leader, someone our foes wouldn't forget soon. If they elect their own leaders , then we have an elected group that hates. Is it worth it? Can we continue this pace forever, losing fathers, sons and brothers? All they have to do to be seen as "winning" is to survive. We freed France twice, Germany of Hitler and seems like the Italians were caught up in that somewhere. I don't even wanna mention Nam and Korea, anyone see a pattern in this? Anybody ever stand for the "Fire" and the sharp crack of the rifles , while someone holds the widow , and the starched blues move like robots , cause their in overdrive cause IT"S ONE OF THEIRS in the box under the flag that is going to be folded so tight, never to be displayed fully again. That will make you want to go places and kill every living thing.... but it still won't bring 'em back. So what do you do?
could someone copy and paste the article on here. for some of us that has and will not sign up for the web service. thanks.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks